• 4 valve, DOHC, 54 degree, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine designed for
a strong throttle response and quick acceleration
• Massive 112 mm bore and 90.5 mm stroke utilizing huge 112 mm forged aluminium alloy
• Five speed transmission features carefully selected gear ratios
• Electronic fuel injection system features *SDTV
* SDTV-Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System
The Boulevard M109R has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance
that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle.
The Boulevard M109R’s classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out
front end and pullback handlebars which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped
seat and boldly balanced rear fender.
These lines, of course, show off its spacious seating position which promises a comfortable
ride hour after hour. Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the M109R’s V-twin
power plant is engineered for pure excitement.
With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle.
Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it's incredibly smooth at highway cruising
speeds. It's time to discover how good a classic cruiser can be - with the Boulevard